Don't get too excited...two posts within a week of each other! So, maybe I should clarify this post as Amy's Dream, because I don't think Steve would actually be too excited about it. I was shown this amazing photo of Denali by a co-worker. Her parents are touring Alaska for a month. Isn't this mountain stunning and amazing?! Someday, I would love to climb it. What an incredible experience that would be! I can only imagine how the exposure, the weather, the utter aloneness, and the vastness of this experience would make you feel. It would definately be one of those memories forever etched in your mind, your person. I got excited just thinking about it!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi amy excuse the fact that when i am holding a baby there is no punctuation and i cant promise the spelling will be right. it is good to hear from you and read your blogs. I tried to email you last fall semester but I think your byu email had probably been expired. Thanks for the gifts you left while we were in Colorado. I guess you have noticed on my blog that we very quickly got pregnant with #4 after Dakota was born. I guess Heavenly Father had different plans for us than we had for us. I will keep checking your blog to keep updated. I loved your past blogs - very funny and informative. Take care. Glad you both are doing well.
That is very pretty! I don't know about climing it--but that is totally you :) Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment